Our colleagues are available from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. to help to find a solution for the settlement of your debt.
What should you know about contacting us by phone?
- Our phone number is: +36 1 5100 837
- Identification: According to the data protection acts in force, information on outstanding debts can only be given following to identification and only to the Obligor or his/her attorney. An attorney may act solely and exclusively in case that a power of attorney with appropriate contents and with all required data furnished has been sent to us. You can find a power-of-attorney template HERE.
- Asking for a return call: if you ask us to make a return call we shall satisfy your request in the order as such request have been recorded compared to other requests for return call.
What should you know about contacting us by e-mail?
- Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identification: according to the data protection decree in force identification by mail is acceptable only in case that the letter comes from an e-mail address that the Principal has been notified of as a contact e-mail address at the conclusion of the contract. If the e-mail address from which the e-mail message comes is not a registered e-mail address, then we can give no information. We ask the writer of the e-mail message to contact us by the phone number stated in this case where, following the check of his/her identity, he/she shall have the opportunity to consent to new contact addresses to be registered and sent to our Principal, so that in the continuance we could contact the writer of the email through these new contact addresses, too, and close down the case the soonest possible.
- Term for answering: We have 30 days in every case to answer incoming messages, a term we always observe. It is, however, possible that the term allowed for our company for finding a solution to avoid litigation expires sooner than we can answer you. In every such instance we shall inform you what you should do next. For urgent issues we ask you to kindly contact us by phone!
What should you know about contacting us by mail?
- Our mailing address is: 1506 Budapest Pf. 74.
- Identification: pursuant to the data protection decree in force we can provide information to the obligor or his/her attorney only. If a third party classifying as non-authorized contacts us, we cannot release to him/her information even if this person knows the details of the case.
- Term for answering: We have 30 days in every case to answer incoming messages. We always observe this term. It is, however, possible, that the term allowed for us for finding a solution to avoid litigation expires sooner than we can answer. In every such instance we shall inform you what you should do next. For urgent issues we ask you to kindly contact us by phone!